Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Better Day to Run

After dealing with the cold, windy conditions of the weekend, today's weather offered a nice respite for my training run. I still had to bundle up a bit by putting on my long running pants, running jacket, hat and gloves, but the temp was much milder and the wind was not as severe. It was a nice change of pace from battling the wintry elements. The next few days could be a challenge, though. By the looks of things it looks like it could be a little rainy with some snow mixed. Hopefully I'll be able to find a break in the weather where I can get in a quality run. I will be doing my running on the westside again, though. Yep, you guessed it... more dogsitting for Ziggy. His owners are headed to Las Vegas tomorrow for six days to do a little gambling. Should be a blast. I'll have to remember to bring some tranquilizers... for me and for the dog;)

Today's workout: 11.1 miles > 1:26:22 > 7:45 pace

Miles this week: 11.1

No comments: