Friday, June 13, 2008

Last Long Run Before Grandma's

When I planned out the weeks runs, I originally wasn't going to run today, but since I was overly tired yesterday morning and skipped my run, I decided to get in my last long run before next Saturday's marathon. It wasn't the most ideal of days to run, either. It was pretty warm and humid out this morning but at least there was a nice, little breeze at times. Despite the crappy temperature, I still turned in a good long run, averaging 7:25 pace for the 12 miles. It was a good way to finish up my last long run of the marathon training. Probably the most annoying part of todays run, besides the muggy weather, was that I could not hit a traffic light to save my life. Every time I approached one cars would be rushing by making it virtually impossible to cross. Usually I have pretty good luck when it comes to that, but not today... must be because it's Friday the 13th;)

Today's workout: 12.1 miles > 1:29:44 > 7:25 pace

Miles this week: 28.3

No comments: