Monday, June 2, 2008

A Warm One

This morning I awoke to find it fairly warm and a touch muggy outside. Although I had all day to run, since I am still on vacation, I decided to get my run over with before it got any hotter. Like the previous couple runs, I started out feeling fairly sluggish. Legs just haven't had too much pep in them lately, but, then again, I have been logging quite a few miles. As the run progressed, I did feel a little better. Running in a few shaded areas helped too. Later in the run, had to stop and take off my shirt because I was just getting too warm. Doing that also made a difference in me feeling a little better. Am going to take tomorrow off to give my legs some rest and then try to get in my last 20 mile training run for Grandma's either Wednesday or Thursday morning. Hopefully that will go well.

Today's workout: 9.1 miles > 1:09:05 > 7:35 pace

Miles this week: 9.1

No comments: