Thursday, May 15, 2008

DAY OFF TOMORROW

With the Syttende Mai Run a couple days away I decided to go for my last little run before the race. I didn't want to run too far or fast today and am going to give myself a complete day off from running tomorrow in order to freshen my legs up a bit for Saturday's race. I'm glad I didn't run much today though, because my body was a bit tired and achy from yesterdays 13 miler. Still, it was an enjoyable run and it was a beautiful day to go... sunny and cool with a light breeze. With that, I am very excited for Saturday's race and am feeling confident going into it.

A quick sidenote: My friend Chris Hammer and I had a great time at the Brewers game last night even though the Brewers blew yet another 9th inning lead and pissed the game away, losing 6-4. Like I said though, it was still fun going to a night game. It was a nice night to be at the ballpark and have a beer.

Today's workout: 5.1 miles > 40:00 > 7:50 pace

Miles this week: 26.3

No comments: