Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Fast Five

I don't know what it is, but on the days that I don't run 10 miles or more, I have a hard time getting my butt out of bed to do a simple five miler. You would think it would be the opposite, but for whatever reason, it isn't. Anyways, after I pryed myself out of bed this morning, I did get in a nice little quick run. The weather outside was perfect. It was sunny and cool with a very light breeze. My legs felt a little achy and stiff starting out, but that soon went away and my pace really picked up. My final three miles were at 6:45, 6:51 and 6:50. I was very pleased with how I ran today considering yesterday I did a good 11 miles. It is supposed to be another nice morning tomorrow so hopefully I can get in another good long run.

Today's workout: 5.1 miles > 36:24 > 7:08 pace

Miles this week: 16.2

No comments: