Monday, July 28, 2008

A Quick Little Run

After spending the entire day outside on Saturday running a race, going to a 3 on 3 soccer tournament in Middleton where two of my cousins boys were playing, and then going to the Mallards game Saturday night, I wasn't in to much of a mood to get up early and go for a run, even a short one, on Sunday morning. Sunday I also spent much of the day outside going to more of the soccer tournament and then to the Vilas Zoo with my cousin and his family. After they left for home, I decided to go watch the Capitol Mile down on the square and then headed to my friend David's for a cookout and a game of CLUE with he and his wife and daughter. By the time I got home, it was pretty late, but I still wanted to get in a little run before the day ended, so I strapped on my shoes and did a quick out and back down Monona Dr. I wasn't much more excited about running than I was earlier that morning, but once I got outside into the cool night, the run was enjoyable and it went by pretty quick. It was the culmination of a good week of running... I had a great race on Saturday morning and ended up running 44 miles for the week.

Last night's workout: 4.1 miles > 32:16 > 7:50 pace

Miles last week: 44.8

No comments: