Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Sultry Night

This afternoon, I headed back to Madison from my parents farm in Coon Valley, and since I was a little too tired to run this morning, I thought I would head out for a late night run. For nighttime, though, it wasn't the typical cool weather that I have been getting accustomed to the last few weeks. It was actually very warm and muggy out and I actually couldn't wait for the run to be over. Tonight, it was almost hard to breath because of the thickness and heaviness of the muggy nighttime air. Even though it was far from ideal running weather, it didn't deter me one iota from wanting to run at night. I know it was more of an abberation than anything else. I'm sure there will be more than enough cool nights to come in the weeks and months ahead.

Today's workout: 4.1 miles > 31:58 > 7:44 pace

Miles this week: 28.6

No comments: